JUMVEA SAFE TRADE
Japanese Used Motor Vehicle Exporters Association
100% Delivery Guarantee Service
Protect yourself and your investment!
So you are moving, and you are looking to take your car with you.
If you just got transferred to an overseas branch, or are finished with school, and are looking to bring your car with you, Autorec can help.
- You love your car, and you want to take it with you to your next assignment overseas.
- You don't want to go through the hassle of buying another car in the country you are moving to.
- You want to send a high quality Japanese car to someone special overseas.
We will be able to help you send your car safely, from Japan to her intended destination.
If you do not have the car you want to send now, we can also support you from the start at purchasing a car from an auction to exporting it.
Our friendly staff are ready to assist you in your endeavors.
From Start to Finish-7 Easy Steps to Exporting Your Car
- Quote - Fill in the inquiry form below and provide us with the car's details (model, size, etc) and
the destination of the vehicle.
- We will arrange the delivery at the nearest port, and provide you with the necessary documentation.
- We will process the car for shipping, as well as process the export customs clearance.
- Embark the vessel
- Vessel departure (from Nagoya, Yokohama, Kobe, etc)
- Documents Delivery - We will send you all the required documentation.
|1||Certificate Processing Fees (Fees required to deregister the vehicle within Japan).|
|2||Transportation Fees (This may be omitted if you deliver the vehicle to the port yourself).|
|3||Export Customs Clearance|
|4||Ocean Freight (dependent on the size, type, model, and destination).|
|6||Maintenance (as needed)|
|7||Pre-Shipping Inspection (Required for Exports to Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Uganda, Mozambique, etc)|
Port clearance, import processing and registration within the destination country is not provided by this service.
This will need to be done by the importer of the vehicle.
We ask that all clients ensure that they are up to date with the latest import regulations, registration processes,
and taxes within the destination country, before they proceed with exporting their vehicles.
Please contact the respective organizations within the country for more information on the regulations.